Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy little snaps

hello! life is in full swing these days and I couldn't be happier! Chasing these little ones around is work! but its the best kind and I am grateful I get to spend my days with them. I have been trying all sorts of new recipes with my new favorite tool : the dehydrator! and will share them soon! Ive also officially lost all my baby weight! woo woo! Hubby and I have been getting back into our fitness and it feels great! Anyway here are some random pics of things that made me smile lately! most of which are of food lol! Happy Wednesday! =)







 My "happy shoes"/ garden pickings and an asian fusion veggie pizza/ tofu sticks for tofu tuesday/ peanut butter chocolate balls! insanely good!/ watermelon juice! hello summer!/ date night with my love/ Jyselles world



No comments:

Post a Comment